P

Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Masih's MW (2005)/C/UC Projects
MNaeemi777
Posted: Jul 22 2017, 05:18 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 259

user posted image

2016 Lamborghini Centenario LP-770 Police Undercover is almost ready. After setting performance data, car will be uploaded. smile.png

Good News!
In Need For Speed Carbon, gamers can ride with ANY cop car mods with NEW PERFORMANCE DATA from custom category! (In quick race) laugh.png

Bad News!
1-In Need For Speed Carbon, there are only 3 cop cars in custom category: Police Civic Cruiser, Chevrolet Corvette C6.R and SUV Rhino. It means: I can do this replacement for 3 times only and for my next mod, I will have to replace it with one of them again. dry.png
2-In Need For Speed Most Wanted, I can add undercover cop cars and Cross car in game memory, so that you'll be able to ride with the car without any crashes (Thanks to zipper for teaching me how to do it wink.png), but there are two problems:

A ) It can only be done with NFS-Vlt Ed v4.2, but it still can't support mod loader and unfortunately, most of gamers have mod loader. sad.png

B ) Even if supports mod loader, you'll have to create a new profile to see the result. mellow.png

--------------------
Best Regards, MNaeemi777 - NFS Police H.Q. Staff
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
MNaeemi777
Posted: Aug 16 2017, 10:32 PM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Good News!
Before, we had a problem in Need For Speed Most Wanted: You were not able to ride with cop car you like, but almost solved. Now we can do these for Most Wanted cop car mods:

-Change car model with any models, even undercover cop cars and Cross car that they crash the game
-Set new performance data
-4 replacements for cop mods

Some of Most Wanted mods will be updated with above features. wink.png

--------------------
MNaeemi777
Posted: Sep 3 2017, 11:34 PM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

When these be released?

user posted image
After setting materials, mount points and fixing model size, will be released!

user posted image
After setting materials, mount points and new performance data, will be released!

user posted image
It is almost ready, but it needs new performance data and can't support mod loader.

Thanks for your patient and sorry for delay. smile.png

--------------------
MNaeemi777
Posted: Sep 27 2017, 12:12 PM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

user posted image
Gentlemen and Ladies, Seacrest County police department presents:
user posted image
This is the Devel Sixteen, and it might be the king of lofty statistics. Its Dubai-based backers are claiming it'll use a 5,000-horsepower V16 and will reach a top speed of 348 miles per hour (560 kilometers per hour). The sprint to 62 mph will take just 1.8 seconds. Thus, Seacrest County police chief is going to invite this car to police departments. This car will be available ONLY FOR ULTIMATE ENFORCER AND V.I.P COPS OF ANOTEHR CITIES.

--------------------
MNaeemi777
Posted: Oct 28 2017, 06:40 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

user posted image
user posted image

Ford Mustang Payback Edition for Need For Speed Carbon will be released. After fixing below problems, car will be uploaded:

-License plate position mellow.png
-Some shaders
-Testing performance data and wheels positions

P.S.: This car for Most Wanted has been cancelled, because TURBO90 did it before.

--------------------
MNaeemi777
Posted: Oct 30 2017, 12:37 PM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

user posted image
user posted image

This is '18 Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo Evo Miami Police Vehicle that will be released for Need For Speed Carbon and it replaces Federal Pursuit Vehicle. In the future, I will do it for Most Wanted too, but I need to make a new ATTRIBUTES.MWPS file for setting new performance data for this + a profile that allows you to riding with this cop car. smile.png

--------------------
BrabusAMG
Posted: Oct 30 2017, 05:20 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 75

Is it going to have the actual Miami Police paint scheme or will it just have the word "Miami" on it? We don't have any real agencies represented in NFS Carbon yet.

On a side note; is that Windows 98 you're using? Or is it XP with the classic desktop?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
MNaeemi777
Posted: Oct 31 2017, 03:01 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Cops have different skins, so I use a green vinyl for it + texts. This is skin of one of Miami cops and it's interesting, since suitable color for Huracan is green. Black-white color is boring and I'm trying to giving cars better appear, but I have real Miami police logo.

It is XP with the classic desktop. I was working on my low-performance PC. The high-performance one is for my big brother and can't work with that always.

--------------------
MNaeemi777
Posted: Nov 8 2017, 12:36 PM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Alright, some news:
1-Team Police Undercovers has been changed to the Federal Undercover Squad. happy.png Team Police Undercovers was so crappy and looked for a better name. dry.png

2-I'm changing hashes and creating a new ATTRIBUTES.MWPS file for setting new performance data. Not only it won't mess performance data of other cars, but it works independently without any issues and can support mod loader as well. laugh.png
user posted image

3-This is default texture body of Devel Sixteen Prototype:
user posted image
And I want the car has below skin:
user posted image
The car body is awful. I changed UV maps of body with any methods and can't be put on the car body as well. It is Cross Corvette's skin and I only changed the color and font and removed logoes, because logo never can to be put correctly, since the doors and hood are too small for this. dry.png
I guess I have to change car manufacturer to SCPD police logo. sad.png It means: You should call the car as Seacrest County Sixteen Prototype! huh.png

--------------------
BrabusAMG
Posted: Nov 8 2017, 03:32 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

By the way, if you want a green livery for your Huracán, I can recommend the Broward County Sheriff's Office from Florida, because they use green-and-white cars (and all-blue lights). They have also used performance cars before.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
MNaeemi777
Posted: Nov 8 2017, 11:19 PM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Wow, nice site for police skins. biggrin.png The car will have South Miami's skin. I saw Huracan's Broward County Sheriff's Office and it's cool, but since it'll be look like Dubai Police cars, I used green color more than white.
And thanks again for the site. Next time, I'll try to make them realistic. wink.png

I have a France police's Chiron project though:
user posted image
French police gifted a Bugatti Chiron. You can read more about it here.
The only game has this car is CSR Racing 2 and models of CSR2 aren't suitable for Most Wanted and Carbon. After converting, car will be disappeared suddenly, because they're low-poly. dry.png
Eclipse 72rus is a professional modder of MW and C. One of his mod was from FH3 and CSR2 and the car became invisible and he recommended us to don't use CSR2 meshes. I'm looking for another game that has Chiron and that's why I'm still couldn't making it.

--------------------
BrabusAMG
Posted: Nov 9 2017, 01:09 AM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

Now that is awesome! Hopefully a future Forza game will have it so we can make one for HS biggrin.png.

By "South Miami" do you mean Miami-Dade? Florida's cities and towns can get rather confusing. For example, in Palm Beach County they have Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, North Palm Beach, South Palm Beach, Palm Beach Shores, Palm Beach Gardens and Royal Palm Beach; each of them is a separate city/town/village with a different police force! huh.png

And yes, Police Car Web Site is a great place for pictures biggrin.png. It's my number 1 reference source (apart from policecanada.ca).

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
MNaeemi777
Posted: Nov 9 2017, 02:18 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

QUOTE (BrabusAMG @ Nov 9 2017, 04:09 AM)
Now that is awesome! Hopefully a future Forza game will have it so we can make one for HS biggrin.png.

By "South Miami" do you mean Miami-Dade? Florida's cities and towns can get rather confusing. For example, in Palm Beach County they have Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, North Palm Beach, South Palm Beach, Palm Beach Shores, Palm Beach Gardens and Royal Palm Beach; each of them is a separate city/town/village with a different police force! huh.png

And yes, Police Car Web Site is a great place for pictures biggrin.png. It's my number 1 reference source (apart from policecanada.ca).

Which one do you mean? Chiron or Huracan? If you mean Huracan, Real Racing 3 has this car and also includes damaged parts. smile.png

I didn't know a city has too many different police forces! sad.png I'm so confused.

--------------------
BrabusAMG
Posted: Nov 9 2017, 08:18 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

I meant the Chiron wink.png.

Actually, Palm Beach is not one city with different police forces; there are 2 villages, 3 towns, 2 cities and 1 county with the same name ohmy.png, but each of them (except 1 village) has its own police force.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
MNaeemi777
Posted: Nov 9 2017, 10:39 PM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Well, you can guess the car as South Miami highway patrol. I meant this police car can be everywhere of South Miami. Usually, I use my ideas for making some cop cars, just like what EA always do with them. smile.png

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll