Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> NFSC Civic cruiser., Police civic cruiser
ahmad
Posted: Mar 13 2014, 10:15 AM
Quote Post

V.I.P

Group: Members
Member No.: 30

Hi, i'm started my work on the vehicle from tuesday, i'm succeeded compiling the vehicle's geometry and textures using nfsu360 nfsc modtools.

but the problem is bugs, i'm run the game, i switched to cars during the game, civic cruiser doesn't appear, also i'm restored original geometry file, appeared only (brakelights, headlights, windows, wheels and license plate, i can't fix my modified cruiser, i'm add new texture for this vehicle, also doesn't succeed.

i know the nfs police hq site don't work for mw and carbon, because everybody here dont make cars for carbon, only for hp2 and hs, i'm tried to convert the civic cruiser again with myself.

but if someone help me.

chris, could you please make code 3 mx7000 lightbar (red, white, blue) for me to put it on the vehicle, and send me it via pm, and thanks.

louis, can i send the civic cruiser to do with the mountpoints, and do you compile the vehicle's geometry again and test it to the game please, but you busy.

--------------------
Everything are here to stay....
PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: Mar 14 2014, 12:12 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (ahmad @ Mar 13 2014, 01:15 PM)
Hi, i'm started my work on the vehicle from tuesday, i'm succeeded compiling the vehicle's geometry and textures using nfsu360 nfsc modtools.

but the problem is bugs, i'm run the game, i switched to cars during the game, civic cruiser doesn't appear, also i'm restored original geometry file, appeared only (brakelights, headlights, windows, wheels and license plate, i can't fix my modified cruiser, i'm add new texture for this vehicle, also doesn't succeed.

i know the nfs police hq site don't work for mw and carbon, because everybody here dont make cars for carbon, only for hp2 and hs, i'm tried to convert the civic cruiser again with myself.

but if someone help me.

chris, could you please make code 3 mx7000 lightbar (red, white, blue) for me to put it on the vehicle, and send me it via pm, and thanks.

louis, can i send the civic cruiser to do with the mountpoints, and do you compile the vehicle's geometry again and test it to the game please, but you busy.

No because I'm busy with other things at the moment sorry.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
ahmad
Posted: Mar 14 2014, 12:44 AM
Quote Post

V.I.P

ok later, i send you the vehicle to add mountpoints and test this, thank you.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: Mar 14 2014, 12:57 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (ahmad @ Mar 14 2014, 03:44 AM)
ok later, i send you the vehicle to add mountpoints and test this, thank you.

Please don't I do not have Carbon installed on my PC, & I can't do Carbon cars I told you already I still have to learn which I have not been able to do since the game was cracked in 2010.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
ahmad
Posted: Mar 14 2014, 01:07 AM
Quote Post

V.I.P

i need Corvettez06 (Eclipse 72 Rus).

i need from him to learn how to convert, how to add mountpoints.

louis ok, i'm understand, sorry.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll