P

Pages: (26) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> HP/HS Louis' Garage, Racer & Pursuit Cars
CVPI19
Posted: Sep 7 2013, 01:13 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Well I have a ton of NFS HS cars other than the Holden sourced Caprice based civilian & police models. I have made a vector light bar version of Nil's CHP Corvette C5, a replacement for EA's pursuit vette, plus a fully upgradable version of Nils' C5, I also made a remake of EA's Police Caprice based on his traffic police caprice, & a 2011, 2012, and 2013 unmarked Caprice PPV for this site to have unmarked Caprice PPVs as well. Credits go to Nils for his original cars you are the best Nils at making good cars for NFS HS & NFS in general. As for the unmarked Caprices for 2011 & 2013 they will have 7 colors in their tgas while 2012 will have 8 since the fact Hugo Blue is only with the 2012 & 2013 models since it was introduced in 2012 while Mirage Gold Metallic was discontinued for 2013 which makes it a 2011 & 2012 only color at the same time the reason for spotlights for 2012 & 2013 was because the spotlight option wasn't available on the 9C3 in 2011 & didn't come out until 2012 which like the 2 colors I mentioned makes it a unique feature to these model years. Of course if you wanted to could switch those colors out by renaming them CAR00.TGA to suit your needs before replacing the default color which is XJ220 yellow its the nickname I have come up with for the yellow that he uses for his base models lol! also be sure to back that one up & rename it CAR00Original.tga. Plus the Caprices also include a scratch made Viper S2 interior lights from Federal Signal since I was inspired by the caprices in unmarked form from the Caprice test drive video that holden has on their youtube channel & a customized license plate to prove that these are exclusive to this site. Plus the Unmarked Caprices will also have Blue & Red lights flashing at the top of the headlights in the housings. As for the upgradable C5 Corvettes they will come later on plus all of my versions of the C5 coup come with a modified EA Corvette dash which I made originally for my old pursuit c5 coupe & a Xentek's C5 coupe as well. This thread will also cover conversions to Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit as well too.

California Highway Patrol C5 Corvette with vector lightbar
user posted image

EA's Police Caprice remake
user posted image

Pursuit Corvette C5 remake
user posted image

Unmarked Caprice 9C3s
user posted image

This post has been edited by CVPI19 on Sep 11 2014, 03:52 PM

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
XJ220
Posted: Sep 8 2013, 02:41 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Member No.: 9

How about giving each of the unmarked Caprices a different state's plate? All with the same text of course. Would look a tad cooler IMO wink.png

--------------------
user posted image
The official Birthday Man.

Guess the Police Car Challenge
PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: Sep 8 2013, 03:19 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

QUOTE (XJ220 @ Sep 8 2013, 05:41 AM)
How about giving each of the unmarked Caprices a different state's plate? All with the same text of course. Would look a tad cooler IMO wink.png

Alright Nils something like this? Though I made these cars to be generic unmarked cars for our unmarked/undercover section. My unmarked PPVs will have this customized PA license plate due to the fact I'm from PA.

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
XJ220
Posted: Sep 9 2013, 04:01 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Exactly like this smile.png

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: Sep 16 2013, 04:13 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Ok the Unmarked PPV 9C3s are finished & released. I discovered on my memory card & I thought I lost it when I did a system purge but I didn't since it was finished & ready for release my replica of the WM Caprice based civilian Caprice LS from the Middle East. The last civilian GM variants with help from Nils will be the Caprice LTZ & Royale which I also ended up saving after all & the Holden WM Statesman as for the limo variants of the Statesman & Caprice V I will be on my own with those.

2011 Unmarked Caprice

user posted image

http://nfspolicehq.com/index.php?ind=downl...y_view&iden=653

2012 Unmarked Caprice

user posted image

http://nfspolicehq.com/index.php?ind=downl...y_view&iden=654

2013 Unmarked Caprice

user posted image

http://nfspolicehq.com/index.php?ind=downl...y_view&iden=655

2011-2013 Middle Eastern Civilian Caprice LS

user posted image

http://nfspolicehq.com/index.php?ind=downl...y_view&iden=652

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
CVPI19
Posted: Oct 1 2013, 05:53 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Everyone here is one of my latest W.I.Ps the 1995-2001 Chevrolet Lumina base sedan based off of Serge's lumina 9c3 originally for need for speed hot pursuit 2 which I had Nils convert to High Stakes. The differences between the police spec 9C3 & the civilian spec base sedan include are that the 9C3 like the LTZ has the quad exhaust pipes while the base sedan only has one, the base sedan & ls have bench seats while the 9C3 had recaro bucket seats. I also have BoxCarRacer to credit for the wheel covers from his NYPD lumina which was the only lumina remake that Dodge Boy made for High Stakes before moving to Hot Pursuit 2.

1995-2001 Chevrolet Lumina Sedan

user posted image

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
CVPI19
Posted: Oct 5 2013, 07:29 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Here's another W.I.P. that I have been working on between the Lumina, & Impalas which I will start as soon as I can. Yes the Caprice is used as a Limo in Australia I did my own version based on the WM Caprice V the driver will look different after I finish his outfit, plus this limo will come with extra seats, plus a rack with 3 bottles of wine, a rack for dvds, a refrigerator, & cabinet which will be textured against a label, along with dvd player & tv. Credits to Nils again for his Caprice PPV base which I converted to WM Caprice V & I modified my Caprice V into this Limo you all see.

Holden WM Caprice V Limo

user posted image

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
XJ220
Posted: Oct 6 2013, 04:22 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Now that's... long. Can you even use it on every HS track? Must have a turning circle like an airplane. The interior details you describe should be a nice touch smile.png

By the way, did you alter the fog-lights? They look better now IMO.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: Oct 6 2013, 10:03 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

QUOTE (XJ220 @ Oct 6 2013, 07:22 AM)
Now that's... long. Can you even use it on every HS track? Must have a turning circle like an airplane. The interior details you describe should be a nice touch smile.png

By the way, did you alter the fog-lights? They look better now IMO.

It should Nils I mean Serge did a 97 Lincoln Town Car limo out of his Town Car sedan so it should work. If Serge did a limo based on his town car before & it worked the same would also apply to this Caprice limo. Other wise unlike Serge's limo which he didn't bother to make his driver into a chauffeur my limo will have the driver as the chauffeur. About the fog lamps yes did I actually redid them before I released the Caprice SS & Caprice V & thanks.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
CVPI19
Posted: Oct 8 2013, 10:30 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

In addition to the Caprice V limo as well as the civilian versions of our HS bases I have repainted my unmarked Caprice 9C3 PPVs in pink in honor of breast cancer awareness month. I thought about these cars in pink after I got word of one of the mothers I know from the cheer gym where I'm part of its special needs team at is battling breast cancer so I decide because of her & also because of this month to do pink versions of my Caprices.

Breast Cancer Awareness Edition Unmarked Caprice 9C3 PPVs

user posted image

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
CVPI19
Posted: Oct 11 2013, 06:03 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Nils & everyone here are my Breast Cancer Awareness month Caprice PPVs the same as my normal unmarked caprices but expect in pink along with pink versions of their vidwalls too.

2011 Unmarked Caprice in Pink

user posted image

2012 Unmarked Caprice in Pink

user posted image

2013 Unmarked Caprice in Pink

user posted image

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
XJ220
Posted: Oct 12 2013, 03:09 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Don't you think you could spread the awareness a bit more subtly? The idea is great, but the color hurts my eyes.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: Oct 13 2013, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Ok here is an update on the WM Caprice V limo's progress I did shorten a bit & finished the interior. Before anyone says its a track its not because 3 of the pics are renderings which were an attempt at making a vidwall for the limo I downloaded the backgrounds off of the web, imported into zmodeler & moved the car around to make it look it was on the road.

Caprice V Limo Rendering 1

user posted image

Caprice V Limo Rendering 2

user posted image

Caprice V Limo Rendering 3

user posted image

Caprice V Limo Latest Progress

user posted image

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
CVPI19
Posted: Oct 25 2013, 11:45 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Here is what I promised to Phil that I finish the car that I originally requested from him. I also added a State Trooper which is from Nils' 96 traffic Caprice replacement modified to look like a Delaware State Trooper. I also took the liberty to make the car's scheme more accurate since the car is really blue not black. I did the best I could with the stripe also with help from Paul as well too. I managed to make the Valor lightbar which I will add to the vehicle later on. Also unlike when this car was first attempted the flex fuel nameplate & chevy bowtie on the trunk have been deleted from the car I will add the license plates later on.

Delaware State Police Caprice W.I.P.

user posted image

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
XJ220
Posted: Oct 26 2013, 05:31 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

The blue should be much darker and the door decal is too wide. Rest looks good wink.png

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (26) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll