P

Pages: (26) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> HP/HS Louis' Garage, Racer & Pursuit Cars
CVPI19
Posted: Oct 29 2013, 06:08 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (ahmad @ Oct 29 2013, 03:20 PM)
louis do you have a NYPD Version.

No ahmad the NYPD version as you put it is fictional I only seen it in tv shows like Castle.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
CVPI19
Posted: Nov 7 2013, 06:40 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Ok Nils & everyone the 1999 Lumina sedan is finished & has been released plus I also learned how to mask High Stakes tgas thanks to AJ's tutorial which means the car changes colors on both the exterior & interior, and the driver's hair also changes colors too.

user posted image

http://nfspolicehq.com/index.php?ind=downl...y_view&iden=718

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
XJ220
Posted: Nov 8 2013, 04:50 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Member No.: 9

Nice! Too bad it's even more boring as a a civilian car tongue.png

--------------------
user posted image
The official Birthday Man.

Guess the Police Car Challenge
PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: Nov 8 2013, 12:40 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

QUOTE (XJ220 @ Nov 8 2013, 08:50 AM)
Nice! Too bad it's even more boring as a a civilian car tongue.png

Well it was my plan to make some more civilian variants of our bases for the purpose of having a civilian counterpart go with its police counterpart. Plus there aren't too many Lumina based police cars on this site either I think a remake of the NYPD Lumina is needed for High Stakes Nils. The one that is here is based on Serge's never released Lumina base which he also likely used to remake the car for Hot Pursuit 2 he gave it to BoxCarRacer to make that NYPD Lumina.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
CVPI19
Posted: Nov 19 2013, 10:34 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Here's the latest creation for Louis' High Stakes Garage the 2008 Tahoe LS 2WD version. Credits go to Nils for the original base his Tahoe PPV, Taho for ripping the Cadillac Escalade from 4x4 Hummer which is where I got the antenna from, & Alexey for ripping the the Tahoe from GM Rally which is where I got the luggage rack from.

user posted image

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
CVPI19
Posted: Nov 21 2013, 08:13 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Once Nils sends me the rims I will put them on the SUV & post pics of the finished SUV in the game. I also started doing a Suburban LS out of the Tahoe LS & when the Suburban is done then we can do police Suburbans in addition to the civilian variant. I also decided that the Tahoe LS will also had a 4x4 variant included in the viv.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
CVPI19
Posted: Nov 22 2013, 12:42 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Here's the Suburban LS' WIP as promised everyone I stretched the Tahoe's rear out including the interior, etc. The reason why the badge is white for this shot is due to not having a Suburban badge made for the textures as of yet, & its assigned to the default material to avoid showing the Tahoe badge.

2008 Chevrolet Suburban LS

user posted image

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
CVPI19
Posted: Nov 22 2013, 08:14 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Ok Nils & everyone here's another Tahoe but in PPV form for our generic collection. Its inspired by EA's police SUV & no it will not replace it due to it being to high poly to replace the traffic police vehicle. Also here's the LS with the Rims which I thank Nils so much for building for me all that's left is the damage to the body, then conversion, colors, etc & testing then a release for these sweet SUVs.

EA Police SUV inspired Tahoe PPV

user posted image

2008 Tahoe LS

user posted image

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
XJ220
Posted: Nov 23 2013, 03:32 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

The star on the rear of the generic Ranger version should be half as wide. I personally would move it to the left or right of the hollow for the license plate.

The LS looks pretty cool. Did you mirror the hubcaps' mapping for the wheels on the right side?

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: Nov 23 2013, 07:57 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

The star on the rear of the generic Ranger version should be half as wide. I personally would move it to the left or right of the hollow for the license plate.

I did that intentionally since the original SUV does not have a license plate I also used the Star from your replacement blazer as the base for it. I also did that replicate the way the star is on the original too.

The LS looks pretty cool. Did you mirror the hubcaps' mapping for the wheels on the right side?

Why yes I did all that's left are damage, conversion, colors, & testing as for the Suburban I will modify the nameplate label to be long enough to support the Suburban badge texture & then mask it.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
XJ220
Posted: Nov 23 2013, 10:18 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

QUOTE (CVPI19 @ Nov 23 2013, 05:57 PM)
I did that intentionally since the original SUV does not have a license plate I also used the Star from your replacement blazer as the base for it. I also did that replicate the way the star is on the original too.

I'd at least correct the aspect ratio of that star, looks awful this way IMO. I think the design is what's matters here not the lack of quality of EA's traffic cars. You do not use a generic lightbar like EA for the same reason, I guess wink.png

Why yes I did all that's left are damage, conversion, colors, & testing as for the Suburban I will modify the nameplate label to be long enough to support the Suburban badge texture & then mask it.

And correct the wheelbase, I suppose?

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: Nov 23 2013, 04:28 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

QUOTE (XJ220 @ Nov 23 2013, 01:18 PM)

QUOTE (XJ220 @ Nov 23, 2013, 7:25 PM)

LOL! Show me what you mean the wheelbase needs correcting I thought the wheelbase was right show me what I need to stretch out on the Tahoe to make it into the Suburban?

QUOTE (XJ220 @ Nov 23, 2013, 7:25 PM)
I'd at least correct the aspect ratio of that star, looks awful this way IMO. I think the design is what's matters here not the lack of quality of EA's traffic cars. You do not use a generic lightbar like EA for the same reason, I guess wink.png

Ok & BTW the lightbar I used is your Excalibur if doesn't feel right I can change it if you want me to do so.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
XJ220
Posted: Nov 24 2013, 03:42 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

QUOTE (CVPI19 @ Nov 24 2013, 02:28 AM)
LOL! Show me what you mean the wheelbase needs correcting I thought the wheelbase was right show me what I need to stretch out on the Tahoe to make it into the Suburban?

Just compare pictures of the Tahoe and Suburban man and look at the rear doors. If you don't see the difference, go see a doctor tongue.png

Ok & BTW the lightbar I used is your Excalibur if doesn't feel right I can change it if you want me to do so.

No no, I think it's a good choice. Just wanted to illustrate the liberty you took already by replacing the Discovery's generic brick with an actual lightbar.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: Nov 24 2013, 08:24 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

QUOTE (XJ220 @ Nov 24 2013, 06:42 AM)

Just compare pictures of the Tahoe and Suburban man and look at the rear doors. If you don't see the difference, go see a doctor tongue.png

No no, I think it's a good choice. Just wanted to illustrate the liberty you took already by replacing the Discovery's generic brick with an actual lightbar.

QUOTE (XJ220 @ Nov 24 2013, 11:22AM)

When I compared my stretched out Tahoe to the actual Suburban you were right & here.

user posted image

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
CVPI19
Posted: Nov 24 2013, 07:02 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Ok Nils I did what you said & realized that I had to also move the wheel well too so I did that as well, redid the rear doors after moving the rear wheel wells, stretched out the interior, and added a 3rd row seat which can be removed with the convertible option. The same 3rd row seating is also available for the Tahoe LS too & once I make the Suburban badging texture then it will be ready for NFS HS.

2008 Chevrolet Suburban LS Update

user posted image

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (26) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll