Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Ford Crown Victoria in Israel!!, I saw it by coincidence in jerusalem
ahmad
Posted: Jan 1 2017, 11:42 AM
Quote Post

V.I.P

Group: Members
Member No.: 30

Today, at the night, Hours ago likely 18:22 PM, while driving down the street leaving the hotel that is located in west jerusalem i working in, in east jerusalem while driving, i saw white Ford Crown Victoria a 1998 model by coincidence, it is very likely in israel they import cars from america by some groups on facebook, I know UShops Group on facebook that import cars from US, an Classic cars even, but it is only car driving here in israel, and i saw some chevrolet suburbans.

however i know suburbans here are used by international diplomatic missions, for example US Consulate general and embassy in tel aviv uses suburbans, but now some suburbans have israeli license plates, there are corsicas and rare chevy caprice models 1992-1994, and there are ford taurus models, but only 1995 and 2004 model years.

here is the story that happened with me today.

AND

!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

--------------------
Everything are here to stay....
PMEmail Poster
Paul Spain
Posted: Jan 1 2017, 09:08 PM
Quote Post

Adminstrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 7

QUOTE (ahmad @ Jan 1 2017, 07:42 PM)
Today, at the night, Hours ago likely 18:22 PM, while driving down the street leaving the hotel that is located in west jerusalem i working in, in east jerusalem while driving, i saw white Ford Crown Victoria a 1998 model by coincidence, it is very likely in israel they import cars from america by some groups on facebook, I know UShops Group on facebook that import cars from US, an Classic cars even, but it is only car driving here in israel, and i saw some chevrolet suburbans.

however i know suburbans here are used by international diplomatic missions, for example US Consulate general and embassy in tel aviv uses suburbans, but now some suburbans have israeli license plates, there are corsicas and rare chevy caprice models 1992-1994, and there are ford taurus models, but only 1995 and 2004 model years.

AND

!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Do the Jewish police have any Crownvics? Maybe some older model 1990's Caprices? I used to see Chevy van ambulances in Israel while watching the news but they wasn't like U.S. or Canadian ones are and was just made from regular vans, Not the big box type vans like we have here or they have in Canada. I think I even saw Jewish police in a UAZ 469 once LOL.

--------------------
I'm 10-80..All units 10-0!

Enjoying this car very much :D

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
ahmad
Posted: Jan 2 2017, 01:29 PM
Quote Post

V.I.P

Group: Members
Member No.: 30

QUOTE (Paul Spain @ Jan 2 2017, 12:08 AM)
QUOTE (ahmad @ Jan 1 2017, 07:42 PM)

AND

!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Do the Jewish police have any Crownvics? Maybe some older model 1990's Caprices? I used to see Chevy van ambulances in Israel while watching the news but they wasn't like U.S. or Canadian ones are and was just made from regular vans, Not the big box type vans like we have here or they have in Canada. I think I even saw Jewish police in a UAZ 469 once LOL.

no israeli police doesn't use caprice or any american cars, but for exceptions, the chevrolet express and ford econoline are used by police bomb disposal squad units, Ford F350 SD are used by israeli police special forces that have carriage, but israeli police are usually and often use the japanese manufactured cars and KIA Sorento as police SUV, they use toyota, mazda, subaru and hyundai, and israeli police don't use UAZ-469 although israel have may captured them from egypt or syria, but they are assembled into israeli made jeeps.

Here is what they have currently:

KIA Sorento, Rio.
Skoda Octavia (very rarely).
Citroen Jumpy and Berlingo.
Toyota Corolla, Avensis, Land Cruiser Prado, RAV4 and Hilux.
Subaru Forester, B4 and Legacy.
Mazda 323, 6.
Hyundai Elantra and Accent.
ISUZU pickups and suvs.
Volkswagen Jetta, Passat and multivan.
Ford F350 SD, Econoline.
Chevrolet Express.

--------------------
Everything are here to stay....
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll