P

Pages: (12) « First ... 8 9 [10] 11 12  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Max's HS Garage (2017 on)
CVPI19
Posted: Aug 23 2018, 11:35 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (BrabusAMG @ Aug 23 2018, 03:51 AM)
I finished the second SSPD vehicle at the same time as the Diplomat. I'll upload it soon. I'm planning to release the cars in chronological order, going by model year. The last two will have some more subtle references to the game. wink.png

Your mapping of it is better than the official one smile.png. I could barely see POLICE on the pic from the game. They did terrible on that LOL.

If you think that's bad, the mapping on the other side is mirrored! laugh.png

Sonic Adventure DX and Max do you plan to make a Ford Crown Victoria in the scheme of Station Square Police from the Dreamcast version of Sonic Adventure or based on the scheme from Sonic X?

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
BrabusAMG
Posted: Aug 24 2018, 02:40 AM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

Member No.: 75

I'm planning on doing a '98 Crown Victoria, since that's the same year that Sonic Adventure was first released. Also, the '98 has orange indicators on the back, just like the game car. The paint scheme will be the same as the previous cars. I'll finish off the series with an '03 Impala, since 2003 was the year Sonic Adventure DX was released.

I don't think I've seen the livery from the Dreamcast version, unless it's the Japanese-inspired livery seen in DX's cutscenes. Is that it?

If i did a vehicle from Sonic X, I would try to find an Alfa Romeo 155, since the police cars in Sonic X look like Alfas (well, to me they do).

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: Aug 25 2018, 05:58 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

QUOTE (BrabusAMG @ Aug 24 2018, 06:40 AM)
I'm planning on doing a '98 Crown Victoria, since that's the same year that Sonic Adventure was first released. Also, the '98 has orange indicators on the back, just like the game car. The paint scheme will be the same as the previous cars. I'll finish off the series with an '03 Impala, since 2003 was the year Sonic Adventure DX was released.

I don't think I've seen the livery from the Dreamcast version, unless it's the Japanese-inspired livery seen in DX's cutscenes. Is that it?

If i did a vehicle from Sonic X, I would try to find an Alfa Romeo 155, since the police cars in Sonic X look like Alfas (well, to me they do).

Yes that's what I speak of and oh what about the Sonic Adventure 2 police cars?

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
NFS Police Force
Posted: Aug 26 2018, 09:56 AM
Quote Post

Webmaster

Member No.: 6

Cool cars is this a tv show ? dry.png .

--------------------
NFS Police Force
Webmaster
Chief Of Police
PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: Aug 26 2018, 07:38 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

QUOTE (NFS Police Force @ Aug 26 2018, 01:56 PM)
Cool cars is this a tv show ? dry.png .

No Chris it’s a game from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise but Sonic X is a anime show.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
BrabusAMG
Posted: Aug 27 2018, 02:00 AM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

QUOTE (CVPI19 @ Aug 26 2018, 01:58 PM)
what about the Sonic Adventure 2 police cars?

What do they look like? I haven't played SA2 myself, so I don't know. In fact I didn't even know there were police cars in SA2 (but I know there are Honda CR-Vs in City Escape biggrin.png).

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: Aug 27 2018, 08:32 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

QUOTE (BrabusAMG @ Aug 27 2018, 06:00 AM)
QUOTE (CVPI19 @ Aug 26 2018, 01:58 PM)
what about the Sonic Adventure 2 police cars?

What do they look like? I haven't played SA2 myself, so I don't know. In fact I didn't even know there were police cars in SA2 (but I know there are Honda CR-Vs in City Escape biggrin.png).

They were Ford Crown Victorias just like the Taxi Cabs Max I seen them myself they were Crown Victorias.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
BrabusAMG
Posted: Dec 24 2018, 04:36 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

I can't believe how much time has passed since my last upload! I've been really busy with other things lately, such as moving to a new house. I've finally gotten round to making another car. biggrin.png

This is probably a first for this site: a car from a Native American (or First Nations if you're Canadian) tribal police service. This Charger is from the Blood Tribe Police Service in Alberta.

user posted image

The Blood Tribe reserve (aka Kainai reserve) is the largest First Nations reserve in Canada. This particular paint scheme was featured in Blue Line Magazine's "Best Dressed Police Vehicle" contest.

It may look simple, but it was actually quite challenging to make, because our Charger model has limited texture space, even after I revised the base to give it more.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
MNaeemi777
Posted: Dec 25 2018, 08:57 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 259

It's so great as old-game mod. smile.png You did it!

--------------------
Best Regards, MNaeemi777 - NFS Police H.Q. Staff
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
NFS Police Force
Posted: Dec 25 2018, 10:19 AM
Quote Post

Webmaster

Member No.: 6

Well done .Good to see you back . biggrin.png

--------------------
NFS Police Force
Webmaster
Chief Of Police
PMEmail Poster
Paul Spain
Posted: Dec 25 2018, 04:04 PM
Quote Post

Adminstrator

Member No.: 7

Wonderful happy.png . I look forward to adding this to my collection of vehicles.

--------------------
I'm 10-80..All units 10-0!

Enjoying this car very much :D

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
BrabusAMG
Posted: Dec 26 2019, 06:00 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

Wow! It's been a whole year since my last release!

Part of the reason is that my laptop finally died in June, so I had to use other PCs around the house. I still have my 20-year-old Compaq desktop, but I can't use it for everything. In September I was able to take the laptop to a repair shop to see what the problem was. It was diagnosed as a motherboard failure. There was no point fixing it, since the laptop was 8 years old and getting quite slow.

Fortunately, the Hard Drive wasn't broken, so I could still get the data from it. I started building a custom Windows 10 PC myself. When that was finally done (with its own set of problems to tackle), I just installed the old Hard Drive and the new PC can still use Windows 7! biggrin.png (It's not a true dual-boot system, though; I have to go into the BIOS at startup and tell the motherboard to boot with the old HDD.)

Unfortunately, it's been having problems with doing that now; the PC always wants to do a disk check every time I try to boot the Win7 drive. But the past couple of times, it's gone back to Windows 10 after completing the check.

That means I haven't been able to take any in-game screenshots of my latest car, so here's a Zmod shot. It's the third vehicle in my Station Square series, a 1998 CVPI:

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Paul Spain
Posted: Dec 30 2019, 01:23 AM
Quote Post

Adminstrator

Member No.: 7

My Viper conked out a couple days back, so I'm back to my ole PC now BUT thanks to the Viper, It's a monster, I now have 16 GB RAM in it biggrin.png laugh.png , Viper had more RAM but less powerful vid card than this PC, so the vid card is the same (2GB NVidia GTX 550 TI) (Viper only had a 1GB card that I don't recall the name of) Only things diffrent are I slapped in Viper's 1TB Hdd (so I wouldn't loose my stuff so I still have NFS HighStakes with no need to reinstall thanks to Veg Patch making the game transferable, Also still have every thing I was working on before. happy.png .

--------------------
I'm 10-80..All units 10-0!

Enjoying this car very much :D

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
BrabusAMG
Posted: Apr 8 2020, 06:00 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

My first upload for 2020! I decided to dust off the '87 - '90 Caprice base, because I haven't used it in 4 years!

user posted image

This is an '89 model from the Winnipeg Police. I also made a traffic version, since this car only has 3300 polies. I like this paint scheme, so I plan to make an LTD with it sometime. I've got a bit more time on my hands due to the lockdown, so I hope to complete at least one more project in the coming weeks.

By the way, I've run into a problem when playing HS on Windows 7: when I run a race, the driving view is blank, but the HUD is perfectly visible. In the graphics settings, the Screen Size box simply says "BAD TEXT INDEX 0", so that must be the reason. I can't think what would cause that.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
noise
Posted: Apr 9 2020, 10:12 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 225

Good to see you back with this nice car.

Odd problem you have there, Do you have dashview? I run HS on Windows 10 (and XP)
and haven't had that.

"BAD TEXT INDEX 0" , I only saw this message when I had 50 cars in game

PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (12) « First ... 8 9 [10] 11 12  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll