P

Pages: (9) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> PU/HP2/MW (2005)/C Louis' Garage
CVPI19
Posted: Feb 8 2016, 02:57 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (BrabusAMG @ Feb 8 2016, 05:47 PM)
QUOTE (XJ220 @ Feb 8 2016, 11:45 AM)
I was actually wondering about the plates' size because I know that Aussie regs are closer to US dimensions, was just not sure whether the same was the case for NZ. Now I know happy.png

If you want to be specific, a NZ number plate's size is 360 x 125 mm, slightly smaller than an Aussie plate, which is 372 x 135 mm. Some personalised plates may be taller.

We also have plates with European dimensions, for new European and Korean cars, so you can have plates that actually fit. Here is a page with pictures. Unfortunately, we don't have plates with Japanese dimensions, so if your car is a secondhand import from Japan (probably half of all cars on the road are), your plate still doesn't fit.

@ Louis:

The Caprice looks excellent now. I've just realised that I should probably display the wireframe like that when I map my cars, so I can get the badges as symmetrical as possible. happy.png

Thanks Max but however its because I can't get my zmodeler to get out of wireframe mode due to the fact the key commands don't work ever since upgrading to a 64 bit system.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
XJ220
Posted: Feb 9 2016, 08:29 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Member No.: 9

You can define your own shortcuts, though.

Mapping looks very good now smile.png

--------------------
user posted image
The official Birthday Man.

Guess the Police Car Challenge
PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: May 25 2016, 06:24 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Everyone the Hot Pursuit 2 civilian Caprices are just about done or almost done I present to you the Caprice V from Australia. The SS' & LS will follow and work will resume on all Most Wanted variants for now enjoy the long awaited Hot Pursuit 2 release of the Caprice V from Australia. This car can be used by anyone as a base for their projects as along as myself & Nils are credit as a bonus I also threw in templates for making custom skins for the car.

Finished Caprice V

user posted image

user posted image

Click here to download

http://nfspolicehq.com/index.php?ind=downl..._view&iden=1156

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
CVPI19
Posted: May 27 2016, 05:03 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Everyone the last of the civilian caprices for Hot Pursuit 2 are being released today the 2011 Caprice SS & tomorrow the 2011 LS and 2013 SS. For now here is the 2011 Chevrolet Caprice SS from the Middle East on our site for Hot Pursuit 2.

http://nfspolicehq.com/index.php?ind=downl..._view&iden=1158

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
CVPI19
Posted: Jun 27 2016, 04:44 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

In addition to working on the MW versions of the Caprice PPV, Caprice SS, & Caprice V I'm also redoing the LTDs for Hot Pursuit 2 it will be a while before I redo them for High Stakes & make the 79-82 base & S models for High Stakes in addition to the 83-87 LTD CVs. For Hot Pursuit 2 since the original 88-91 LTDs made by Dodge Boy were lost to history on the web I had to strip down his New York State Police 1991 LTD Crown Victoria into a new base that I'm rebuilding at the moment.

1988-1991 Ford LTD Crown Victoria

user posted image

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
BrabusAMG
Posted: Jun 28 2016, 03:18 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

Member No.: 75

Nice. I have that NYSP version and I quite like driving it. I also want to try out HP2 modding soon, so simple bases like this are great.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: Jul 3 2016, 03:53 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Everyone here's a preview of what the interior lighting setup will look like inside of the heat 2 PPV 9C3s for Most Wanted and maybe even one day the Police Interceptor Sedans. The heat 2 cars will also have exterior lighting like sidekick lights on each side of the car where normally the side indicators would be on the Holden, Buick, or Middle Eastern export Caprices would have. Still got some work to do on the interiors, exteriors, even make the bodykits for the Caprice SS & Caprice V, so much to do but one day project Caprice will be finished for Most Wanted & these cars will be used a lot in Most Wanted. When these are finished & these hit the streets of rockport these cars will have a lot of lights to scare the living daylights out even the most skilled street racer lol!

MW 11-13 Caprice PPV 9C3 interior lighting

user posted image

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
CVPI19
Posted: Aug 6 2016, 11:38 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Here is the latest in the LTDs originally built by Dodge Boy himself that I have been redoing as of late the 1983-1987 models but here is the 1985-1987 model shown. Then I will do the High Stakes version and post pics about those version in my High Stakes thread.

1985-1987 Ford LTD Crown Victoria

user posted image

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
BrabusAMG
Posted: Aug 6 2016, 04:54 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

Member No.: 75

biggrin.png Yes!!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
XJ220
Posted: Aug 7 2016, 06:29 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Those are some detailed hubcaps o_O Polycount for each wheel?

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: Aug 7 2016, 12:34 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

QUOTE (XJ220 @ Aug 7 2016, 10:29 AM)
Those are some detailed hubcaps o_O Polycount for each wheel?

Nils Serge originally made those hubcaps not me I say they are about 3090 polies too high poly for high stakes.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
CVPI19
Posted: Oct 1 2016, 05:30 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Now onto Need for Speed Most Wanted the Caprices I have been working on lately like finishing the interiors for the Caprice SS & Caprice V, their respected badges, grills, also the bottoms & the lower parts of the rear the bumpers based on the body kits that I have been designing for the Caprice SS & Caprice V inspired by either different variants of the WM/WN Caprice range to even the HSV GTS E Series and lastly the VE II Commodore SV6/SS/SSV. A PPV inspired kit will be included for both civilian variants and as a complment to this project I also have began modifying & converting the Forza Motorsport 4 Camaro SS into Heat 3 & 4 car replacements for the police GTOs since the 5th generation Camaro uses the same platform as the VE & VF Commodores, the WM & WN Caprices and all of their variants. As for the Camaro its a work in progress since I have to map & assign the parts to their respective materials. Also the Camaro will be using parts & textures from Shift 2 Unleashed's Camaro SS and Hot Pursuit 2010's Seacrest County Police Department Camaro SS while some will be made from scratch by me.

2010-2013 WM II Caprice V interior with driver

user posted image

2011-2013 Caprice SS interior with driver

user posted image

Rockport Police Department 2010 Camaro SS W.I.P.

user posted image

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
XJ220
Posted: Oct 2 2016, 06:54 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Are the interiors final? The reason I'm asking is the rear seats look a bit... plain.

Rest is looking good, esp. that Camaro.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: Oct 2 2016, 07:12 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

QUOTE (XJ220 @ Oct 2 2016, 10:54 AM)
Are the interiors final? The reason I'm asking is the rear seats look a bit... plain.

Rest is looking good, esp. that Camaro.

Yes Nils the interiors are final you may not see it but the detail is there it's been there as for the Camaro it was my plan to give it the same markings as the GTOs but I had to modify them to make the scheme just right.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
CVPI19
Posted: Nov 21 2017, 07:17 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Been a while since I last posted in this thread but a update to the Caprice PPV & civilian Caprices project for Most Wanted has recently resumed here is a piece of the V8 engine block for the car which will be a option when selecting which engine you want in your cars for your projects. As for my RPD Caprices they will be V8 powered marked & unmarked.

Caprice V8 Engine w.i.p.

user posted image

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (9) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll