P

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> anyone up for an online match as a group?, possible group match!
slego9
Posted: Apr 16 2016, 10:50 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Group: Members
Member No.: 229

so I was wondering if you guys want to meet up and play some High stakes together. I know there are options for how to play online I have not researched all of them and I don't know if IP lounge still works but here is my pitch...

we could run some races for fun just normal races
we could do some pursuits (if that is supported)
and we could run a tournament (weather it by points or knockout)

so post a day that you are available and we will try to work around that schedule

the day will be April the 23rd if that does not work for you tell me and we will try to fix it so tell me your preferred time of the day IE 13:26-14:55 I am free

Please use Atlantic Standard Time and 24 hour time or add PM/AM

if you have a program that is free for use and still works for multiplayer on HS that would be great just PM me. I am also thinking of using a voip service.

The date may change so make sure to check the forum on the 23rd

Here is the format you should post in

Name:(insert Name here)
VIOP:yes/no
Time: (insert time here)
date:yes/no/other (if you have a preferred date)
Preferred event:Pursuit/Race/Tournament/ANY(you can put up to 2 down if you put tournament specify which type Knockout/points)
Preferred Tracks:(must be a stock track not an addon you can put up to 3 down or put down ANY if you dont care)
Preferred Car Class : B/A/AA/AAA/ANY
Notes:(insert note questions or comments here)

Thanks,
sam

--------------------
(Insert awesome signature here)

PMUsers Website
slego9
Posted: Apr 16 2016, 11:02 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Name:Slego9/Sam
VIOP:Yes
Time:19:00-21:00 7-9 PM (AST)
Date:Yes
Preferred Event: Pursuit,Race
Preferred Track: HomeTown,Atlantica,Aquatica
Preferred Car class: A
Notes: NONE

--------------------

PMUsers Website
NFS Police Force
Posted: Apr 16 2016, 07:19 PM
Quote Post

Webmaster

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 6

So you got it to work ?

--------------------
NFS Police Force
Webmaster
Chief Of Police
PMEmail Poster
BrabusAMG
Posted: Apr 16 2016, 08:05 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

Member No.: 75

My HS computer isn't connected to the internet (hasn't been for over 12 years) and my laptop can't take add-ons for HS. Do add-on cars work online?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
XJ220
Posted: Apr 17 2016, 03:03 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Member No.: 9

Yes, if they're synced on all PC's participating they should work.

I recently bought a new PC, haven't even installed HS yet ^^

Plus, I am five hours ahead of you.

Lastly, by VoIP you mean what exactly? Skype? Teamspeek?

--------------------
user posted image
The official Birthday Man.

Guess the Police Car Challenge
PMEmail Poster
NFS Police Force
Posted: Apr 17 2016, 09:35 AM
Quote Post

Webmaster

Member No.: 6

You have yahoo . You can talk to xj220 . Or do you have facebook .Then we can help you .

--------------------
NFS Police Force
Webmaster
Chief Of Police
PMEmail Poster
slego9
Posted: Apr 17 2016, 10:36 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

I think we will change the date for a few weeks later it would be great if one of you could get a list of generic police cars that we could use and pt them in a folder and upload it somewhere

we need atleast 1 PC (crown victoria or carpice)
at least 1 highway enforcement
Bonus
a car with supervisor written on it
and a truck

and it would be great if you could even do a small RP so like only the truck could place down spike-strips (so everyone has a job)
the supervisor calls shots
and then have a ratio of 1:2 for patrol to highway patrol cars for the rest

if one of you could get a service running for miltipalyer that would be great

and I will worry about VIOP later on

also no HS still does not run on my pc I will figure it out sooner or later

and I dont have yahoo and I dont give out my personal facebook

I do have Gmail I don't chat on my personal but my other one is
thedemogamerslp@gmail.com

--------------------

PMUsers Website
BrabusAMG
Posted: Apr 17 2016, 05:18 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

Name: BrabusAMG/Max
Time: 10.00 - 15.00 (10am to 3pm)
date: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Preferred event: Pursuit, Race
Preferred Tracks: Hometown, Country Woods, Redrock Ridge, Aquatica, Rocky Pass, Summit, any HS original track
Preferred Car Class: B/A/AA

By Highway Patrol do you mean sports car? I have a few ideas for add-on cars we could use:

RCMP Caprice
Royal Newfoundland Constabulary Lumina
Massachusetts SP BMW 850CSi
Pursuit Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG
Pursuit Mercedes-Benz E 500
Pursuit Mercedes-Benz 190 E 3.2 AMG
Ohio SHP Cherokee
OPP Impala Supervisor Unit

All of those cars are on this site. There are plenty of cars here to choose from, including several supervisor units. If "generic" means not modelled after real police agencies, I don't think we have any supervisor cars. I prefer realism anyway. wink.png

Problems:

My dying laptop can't take anything more than a minimum installation of HS (never has) and the internet is very slow where I am (but we're getting VDSL on 5 May).

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
slego9
Posted: Apr 17 2016, 05:31 PM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

you guys need some new computers if I had the money I would ship you one of the desktops I fixed but its only got a intel core 2 duo and 4gb of ddr2 ram and a 500gb HDD running win 7 pro so it wont do much besides HS and HP2

--------------------

PMUsers Website
slego9
Posted: Apr 17 2016, 05:42 PM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

also the list you put is ok I was kind of hoping we could ge tthe alll form the same department I was looking at that RCMP caprice that Nils made I hate caprice's but dang that thing looks good! do we have an RCMP supervisor unit? I was looking at the bridge water PD and they have almos tall the cars we need if somone put supervisor on a car we would have everything we need (accept Highway patrol) and by highway patrol I meant literally a Patrol car that HIGHWAY PATROL written on the back if we could get permission to wright supervisor on the on the CVPI and highway patrol on the Impala (having separate cars using the cvpi as just patrol) and they are all made by CVPI19 is he still on this forum?

anyways I will let you guys think about it. funny thing was I couldn't start the game using any of the birdgewater cars when I had highstakes on my old pc if somone would look into that for me that would be great. smile.png thanks max

--------------------

PMUsers Website
BrabusAMG
Posted: Apr 17 2016, 06:16 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

My laptop has better specs than that desktop, but it's 5 years old so it's really slowing down. If I had the $3000 I need for a good bespoke desktop, I would have it by now, but I'm still saving.

Also, I forgot to adjust my time and date to your time zone; they are in NZST. Here's my correction:

19.00 - 00.00 (7pm to midnight, Atlantic Time); Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday in NS.

CVPI19 is indeed still here; he has two showcase threads in the NFS Car Editing section (I do too).

There are quite a few cars that crash HS on my desktop too. I guess if you want everything from the same agency (which is a great idea), then we should settle on a track and then work out which agency would work (I already did that for my projects; but only state and provincial forces). Once we have decided on an agency (or two), then we can see if we need any extra cars. I'd be happy to make some. I'm partial to Canadian agencies myself (which is why the RNC Lumina was one of my first cars).

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
slego9
Posted: Apr 17 2016, 07:25 PM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

the main ones are american/canadian tracks dolphin cover hometown summit atlantica ect.

--------------------

PMUsers Website
slego9
Posted: Apr 17 2016, 09:30 PM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

I am thinking atlintica/aquatica and hometown/country woods

--------------------

PMUsers Website
BrabusAMG
Posted: Apr 18 2016, 02:55 AM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

I love Country Woods and Hometown is my favourite track for spike strips. That environment would suit the midwest and the states around the Great Lakes.

Kindiak Park, Rocky Pass and Summit would suit almost any Canadian agency. The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary has a car in all of your categories (in real life), but we have more cars made for the OPP and RCMP.

Dolphin Cove would suit any state that has coastal cliffs, either Pacific or Atlantic. I guess you could use a Canadian agency, but the game says that the track is in the USA. That said, the game's traffic pursuit vehicles are the same for both countries.

Atlantica and Aquatica are probably based on Atlantic City in New Jersey but I think several Atlantic coastal states could work.

To make it easier, I think State and Provincial forces would be the better options, because there are fewer to choose from. They are also the main traffic patrol agencies in their respective states/provinces. There are so many town and regional police forces in both countries, but if you can find a good one, that's fine too.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
slego9
Posted: Apr 18 2016, 06:24 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

I was thinking of the RCMP for summit and (dang it I forgot) as wells (I will butcher this) Kindiak park HWhen I think of contry woods it rememinds me of... my country(Like the country beside us not the country of canada) in the winter we have a ski hill called martock about 20 minutes away I have never been tehre to this day but when I was 4-10 thats what I thought it would look like cool.png hometown is defiantly US and showing it but i think any local police dept from anywhere could cover it having the RCMP do it would just not make it fun for me as its not an RCMP area. atlantica and aquatica is so futuristic I could not mark a place for it. dont we have some attlantica police cars in the downloads area?

--------------------

PMUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll