P

Pages: (17) « First ... 15 16 [17]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> About paint schemes, bland ones and the cool designs, Moved posts from somewhere else
Dark One
Posted: Oct 9 2020, 11:23 PM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Group: Members
Member No.: 42

I agree that the old one looked better. It's somehow "more Canadian". laugh.png

--------------------
user posted image
[ - MAINTAIN RIGHT - ]
PMEmail Poster
BrabusAMG
Posted: Nov 26 2020, 01:30 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 75

I have excellent news!

With the Holden brand being discontinued next year, the New Zealand Police have had to consider a new patrol car for their fleet. After testing 12 models from 7 manufacturers, they have now chosen one: the Škoda Superb!

They will be using the station wagons in both 2WD and AWD versions. The new Superbs will be revealed early next year and should be ready for duty in April.

It may seem a bit strange that they chose the Superb, since police forces in Europe normally use the Octavia. However, New Zealanders are used to larger cars, which are still quite popular; in fact, city cars such as the Hyundai i10 and Toyota Aygo are not even sold here officially. (The Ford Ka and Škoda Citigo were, but they didn't last long.)

I'm quite partial to Škoda, so I'll be very excited to see one of these new patrol cars when they arrive! biggrin.png

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (17) « First ... 15 16 [17]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll