P

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I am moving to Germany..., Maybe I will see Nils!
slego9
Posted: Sep 20 2016, 06:47 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Group: Members
Member No.: 229

Found this article that was sent to me seems pretty cool but, apparently in Germany living expenssess are not cheep there and thus it evens out.

Free schooling in Germany

German police seem pretty awsome...

plus doesn't work for me, they dont offer what I want to take.

--------------------
(Insert awesome signature here)

PMUsers Website
Paul Spain
Posted: Sep 20 2016, 11:43 AM
Quote Post

Adminstrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 7

QUOTE (slego9 @ Sep 20 2016, 02:47 PM)
Found this article that was sent to me seems pretty cool but, apparently in Germany living expenssess are not cheep there and thus it evens out.

Free schooling in Germany

German police seem pretty awsome...

plus doesn't work for me, they dont offer what I want to take.

Ah..Yes Deutsche Polizei are awesome BUT be warned..They handel things a bit diffrent so don't anger them tongue.png. But there is also some strange laws there, Like a pillow can be considered a passive weapon tongue.png. (unless they got rid of that).

--------------------
I'm 10-80..All units 10-0!

Enjoying this car very much :D

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
BrabusAMG
Posted: Sep 20 2016, 08:41 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

Member No.: 75

Pillow fights can be dangerous; you know that! laugh.png

Still it's better than Kentucky, where it's illegal to carry a concealed weapon more than 6 feet long huh.png. How exactly does one conceal a bazooka?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
slego9
Posted: Sep 21 2016, 05:02 PM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Maybe that implies to realy long flimsy swords that you conseal in your... hmmmmmm backpack..... no..... ummm the way I see it if I was Kentucky Police and somone managed to conceal any 6 foot weapon I would say "screw it you deserve to be let off the hook from pure talent"

--------------------

PMUsers Website
XJ220
Posted: Sep 25 2016, 03:48 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Member No.: 9

Yes, we handle things a bit differently. E. g. it's fairly uncommon for people to be shot by cops without a very good reason...

--------------------
user posted image
The official Birthday Man.

Guess the Police Car Challenge
PMEmail Poster
Paul Spain
Posted: Sep 25 2016, 11:30 AM
Quote Post

Adminstrator

laugh.png tongue.png

You guys should know about our region (RedNeckville..Southern Missouri,Southern Illinois,and Southern Kentucky) there are people running around here with AK47s and you worry about swords ohmy.png ?

Still though the most common weapon is still by far the common handgun. The crafty folks might whip up tater guns..AND you don't want those shot at you, They can fire anything the size of a potato not just potatoes them selves. These are homemade though and not store bought. dry.png

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
BrabusAMG
Posted: Sep 25 2016, 02:16 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

QUOTE (XJ220 @ Sep 25 2016, 11:48 PM)
Yes, we handle things a bit differently. E. g. it's fairly uncommon for people to be shot by cops without a very good reason...

Same here; and even then, an investigation is made into every shooting.

Then again, people here don't carry guns in public.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
XJ220
Posted: Sep 26 2016, 07:28 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

In Switzerland, about everybody has an assault rifle at home because they're all reservists. Still, it's a very peaceful country.

Plus, I'd consider pointing a gun your way a pretty good reason. Belonging to a certain 'group' not that much.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
slego9
Posted: Sep 28 2016, 06:43 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

oh no but assult Rifles are "Deadly FULLY AUTOMATIC weapons that kill way mroe people then handguns" (quoting pretty 50% of anti gun person ever) I have nothing against or for guns but atleast get facts striaght.

--------------------

PMUsers Website
XJ220
Posted: Sep 28 2016, 07:36 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

How is the situation in Canada compared to the US, anyway? Much more relaxed, it seems?

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
Paul Spain
Posted: Sep 28 2016, 01:46 PM
Quote Post

Adminstrator

I'll say this, Guns are only a tool, A gun it's self rarely kills anyone and if just sitting on a table or on something else sturdy can't wink.png . It has to have something knock it off (this could cause it to go off) or someone pick it up and use it.

There was a great post on FaceBook by a fellow who put his gun on a chair and took pics, Countless times the gun had a opportunity to kill..The mail man walked by,A child walked by,someone was walking their dog,etc. Never once did the gun in question fire upon them happy.png .

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
BrabusAMG
Posted: Sep 28 2016, 02:07 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

Ah, yes, the classic NRA "guns don't kill people; people kill people" argument. It's a good point, but of course they offer no ideas about what do about the people (except "buy more guns of course"). If the rifle was never on the chair (or anywhere else), it would have absolutely zero chance of hurting anyone.

Generally, only the police carry handguns here (technically only the cars carry them; as our police aren't armed). The other gun owners are usually hunters, who prefer rifles and shotguns.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
XJ220
Posted: Sep 29 2016, 05:30 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

QUOTE (Paul Spain @ Sep 28 2016, 11:46 PM)
There was a great post on FaceBook by a fellow who put his gun on a chair and took pics, Countless times the gun had a opportunity to kill..The mail man walked by,A child walked by,someone was walking their dog,etc. Never once did the gun in question fire upon them  happy.png .

Does this mean the gun was lying there in such a way that its muzzle pointed towards people? And you call that a great post? Proper gun control is where it's at. Never point the gun towards someone unless you intend to pull the trigger. Very basic lesson.

I agree on the 'guns don't kill people, people do' thing, though. Because, like I said, there are hundreds of thousands of assault rifles around in Switzerland, yet the lightning does not strike there on a regular basis. Unlike somewhere else.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
BrabusAMG
Posted: Sep 29 2016, 01:03 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

QUOTE (XJ220 @ Sep 30 2016, 01:30 AM)
Never point the gun towards someone unless you intend to pull the trigger. Very basic lesson.

Absolutely. Even if you're sure it's not loaded, never, ever point a gun at someone or something. Hunters (and even bystanders) have been killed when simple safety was ignored.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
slego9
Posted: Sep 30 2016, 10:57 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Gun laws in canada a strict but you can get a gun when it comes to using it I never see anyone around town with guns what so ever you are not alowed to conceal carry here (to my knowledge) there are shootings here quite alot in the "Big City" (Halifax the main city in NS but empty compared to places like Toronto) but most people carry knives just no guns. Its wierd to be honest....

--------------------

PMUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll