P

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> MNaeemi777's MW & C & UC Projects
MNaeemi777
Posted: Jul 22 2017, 08:18 AM
Quote Post

V.I.P

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 259

user posted image

2016 Lamborghini Centenario LP-770 Police Undercover is almost ready. After setting performance data, car will be uploaded. smile.png

Good News!
In Need For Speed Carbon, gamers can ride with ANY cop car mods with NEW PERFORMANCE DATA from custom category! (In quick race) laugh.png

Bad News!
1-In Need For Speed Carbon, there are only 3 cop cars in custom category: Police Civic Cruiser, Chevrolet Corvette C6.R and SUV Rhino. It means: I can do this replacement for 3 times only and for my next mod, I will have to replace it with one of them again. dry.png
2-In Need For Speed Most Wanted, I can add undercover cop cars and Cross car in game memory, so that you'll be able to ride with the car without any crashes (Thanks to zipper for teaching me how to do it wink.png), but there are two problems:

A ) It can only be done with NFS-Vlt Ed v4.2, but it still can't support mod loader and unfortunately, most of gamers have mod loader. sad.png

B ) Even if supports mod loader, you'll have to create a new profile to see the result. mellow.png

--------------------
Best Regards, MNaeemi777 - NFS Police H.Q. Staff
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
MNaeemi777
Posted: Aug 17 2017, 01:32 AM
Quote Post

V.I.P

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 259

Good News!
Before, we had a problem in Need For Speed Most Wanted: You were not able to ride with cop car you like, but almost solved. Now we can do these for Most Wanted cop car mods:

-Change car model with any models, even undercover cop cars and Cross car that they crash the game
-Set new performance data
-4 replacements for cop mods

Some of Most Wanted mods will be updated with above features. wink.png

--------------------
Best Regards, MNaeemi777 - NFS Police H.Q. Staff
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll