Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> HS ISAR 12
Paul Spain
Posted: Jul 28 2015, 04:59 PM
Quote Post

Adminstrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 7

biggrin.png I'm pleased to say I FINALLY found a great "LowPoly" BMW 501-502 base..Now I can finally make a car I'd been itching to do for years now wink.png the classic ISAR 12.

user posted image
user posted image
Been working on this all day and here's progress so far (I converted the 2 door car to a 4 door since no one seemed to have built the 4 door yet. Stretch the back a bit and poof,ready for 4 doors.)

Progress so far, I'm whipping up a TGA as I type, Wheels will be swaped as they look pretty dopey

tongue.png sleep.png .

user posted image
user posted image

I'll have to move the wipers down lower to match the car and remove the split on the windshield but other than that it looks good so far cool.png .

--------------------
I'm 10-80..All units 10-0!

Enjoying this car very much :D

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Paul Spain
Posted: Jul 29 2015, 03:31 AM
Quote Post

Adminstrator

biggrin.png Almost done now.

user posted image
user posted image

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Dark One
Posted: Jul 30 2015, 11:15 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Group: Members
Member No.: 42

Amazing! If only you was that fast with my '49 Ford coupe request. tongue.png

--------------------
user posted image
[ - MAINTAIN RIGHT - ]
PMEmail Poster
Paul Spain
Posted: Jul 30 2015, 07:32 PM
Quote Post

Adminstrator

QUOTE (Dark One @ Jul 30 2015, 07:15 PM)
Amazing! If only you was that fast with my '49 Ford coupe request. tongue.png

laugh.png I have done a few police cars with the 49-50 Ford Coupe but they are unedited..They have no lines on them.

I must say, RacingFreak is good at cutting things apart on ZModeler as well..Were it not for him this might have been delayed for days to months while I pecked at it because by default the body and insides was all one..As was the wheels but I got those cut off with no trouble..The insides however was a diffrent story sad.png Twice I almost scraped the idea..Then I realized there is NO other low poly enough BMW 501-502 models out there so I stuck with it. wink.png

As for the lines, Those I just drew on and lined them up to the doors..This car was originall a 2 door model and I converted it to the 4 door in CarCad by stretching it and copying needed posts from the body and mounting them where need be. happy.png

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Dark One
Posted: Jul 31 2015, 10:32 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Group: Members
Member No.: 42

QUOTE (Paul Spain @ Jul 30 2015, 10:32 PM)
laugh.png  I have done a few police cars with the 49-50 Ford Coupe but they are unedited..They have no lines on them.

By all means, I would still like to see them. After all, what I asked for, was the conversion to HS, so it can be used as a base. Not to mention, that even polygonal doorlines won't really increase the polycount notably. wink.png

--------------------
user posted image
[ - MAINTAIN RIGHT - ]
PMEmail Poster
Paul Spain
Posted: Jul 31 2015, 05:27 PM
Quote Post

Adminstrator

QUOTE (Dark One @ Jul 31 2015, 06:32 PM)
QUOTE (Paul Spain @ Jul 30 2015, 10:32 PM)
laugh.png  I have done a few police cars with the 49-50 Ford Coupe but they are unedited..They have no lines on them.

By all means, I would still like to see them. After all, what I asked for, was the conversion to HS, so it can be used as a base. Not to mention, that even polygonal doorlines won't really increase the polycount notably. wink.png

Alright..BTW I used Reight's because the GTA car was very high poly, Reight's ain't so bad wink.png.

Police cars I've made from it is: Illinois State Police,CHiPs,Nebraska Safety Patrol,and Nevada Highway Patrol.

I'll have to find where I stashed this package at and then I'll make a thread on it.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll