P

Pages: (26) « First ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> HP/HS Louis' Garage, Racer & Pursuit Cars
MNaeemi777
Posted: Oct 10 2017, 09:14 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 259

QUOTE (BrabusAMG @ Oct 10 2017, 12:12 AM)
Looks like you've done a lot! You don't really notice how bad the originals are (by current standards) until you see them next to modern re-makes. I'm trying to replace all of the original HS cars eventually; even the traffic.

Similar to Most Wanted. Some of those race cars are not interesting and I see modders that they replace their cool cars with them. Personally, I don't like traffic cars, because their models are awful and have ugly colors and need to be replaced with new cars (Since we are in 2017), specially, police cars.

@CVPI19, Porsches are really beauty. Nice job! biggrin.png

--------------------
Best Regards, MNaeemi777 - NFS Police H.Q. Staff
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
CVPI19
Posted: Oct 11 2017, 07:42 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (AJ_Lethal @ Oct 10 2017, 09:58 AM)
The remakes are looking nice, although I suggest coloring the upgraded Corvette and Bonus Porsche wheels gold or gun metal to make them look nicer.

Also the '03' decal on the Bonus Porsche looks stretched.

Nils did it like that Ariel so I'm basing it on his method and about the 03 well its my choice, Max thanks I have been overhauling the cars and I wanted to get rid of the Eagle Talon since its NFS III, the Land Rover since that's also NFS III which will be replaced my Tahoes when I finish those, and I will get around to doing the E39 M5s and the Diablo SVs racer & cops PC & Playstation same goes for the 993 911 Turbos too.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
BrabusAMG
Posted: Oct 12 2017, 01:22 AM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

Member No.: 75

Nice idea happy.png. Are the Tahoes going to be based on the ones you made years ago (but didn't release)? By the way, I've also made a vehicle to replace the Discoveries: an RCMP Tahoe SSV. I made an off-road tyre texture for it, because the SSVs were 4WD (and most of them had off-road tyres, judging by photos). You can use it on your Tahoes if you want. The truck will be released soon.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: Oct 13 2017, 02:30 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

QUOTE (BrabusAMG @ Oct 12 2017, 05:22 AM)
Nice idea happy.png. Are the Tahoes going to be based on the ones you made years ago (but didn't release)? By the way, I've also made a vehicle to replace the Discoveries: an RCMP Tahoe SSV. I made an off-road tyre texture for it, because the SSVs were 4WD (and most of them had off-road tyres, judging by photos). You can use it on your Tahoes if you want. The truck will be released soon.

I'm talking about the 97-Tahoe models not 00-06 or 07-14 and 15-present and that's left are the interior, & making the civilian versions too.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
BrabusAMG
Posted: Oct 13 2017, 02:43 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

Ah, yes; I was wondering about those. That's my favourite Tahoe generation biggrin.png. I was going to ask if you were making the civilian versions too; now I don't need to happy.png.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: Oct 14 2017, 10:11 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

In addition to the Tahoes, the MW Caprices, here are other cars that I will convert & modify from Forza Motorsport 4 to Need for Speed: High Stakes as these 6 do have counterparts in the game, I wish there was a good Ferrari 550, Aston Martin DB7, Jaguar XKR, HSV SV99/GTS VT, to even Ford Falcon XR8 BA I to use to replace the exisiting ones however there is the Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V Spec I I can make from the II model. For now enjoy these potential replacements to come in the future in High Stakes.

High Stakes replacements W.I.P.

user posted image

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
MNaeemi777
Posted: Oct 14 2017, 10:48 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Nice cars and good luck. By the way, will you make race version only or police version or two both? smile.png

--------------------
CVPI19
Posted: Oct 14 2017, 01:11 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

QUOTE (MNaeemi777 @ Oct 14 2017, 02:48 PM)
Nice cars and good luck. By the way, will you make race version only or police version or two both? smile.png

Just only the M5 & Diablo SV will have pursuit versions the others like the Firebird, F50, F1 GTR, & CLK GTR will not have pursuit counterparts I want my cars to be faithful to the original game with influences borrowed from the PlayStation version & Nils too.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
BrabusAMG
Posted: Oct 14 2017, 01:17 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

That was MNaeemi, not me wink.png. Forza Horizon 3 has some replacement options; the Falcon GT 25th Anniversary and HSV GTS-R would be the closest equivalents. Have you thought about HP2's Ford TS50? That would be the closest you would get to HS's XR8 (which was an AU I, by the way).

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: Oct 14 2017, 02:27 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

QUOTE (BrabusAMG @ Oct 14 2017, 05:17 PM)
That was MNaeemi, not me wink.png. Forza Horizon 3 has some replacement options; the Falcon GT 25th Anniversary and HSV GTS-R would be the closest equivalents. Have you thought about HP2's Ford TS50? That would be the closest you would get to HS's XR8 (which was an AU I, by the way).

Sorry Max oh the HSV GTS-R won't work because its not a VT I can modify the 2004 GTO from FM3 into a VT Commodore/HSV GTS VT/SV99. The TS50 from HP2 is a AU III not AU I the XR8 in HS is a AU I.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
BrabusAMG
Posted: Oct 14 2017, 02:42 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

I know, but the difference is negligible. When I see an AU Falcon driving down the road, I don't think "that must be an AU I/II/III", because I can't really spot the difference.

As an example, my Mercedes is a post-facelift model but it has a pre-facelift front bumper; I didn't notice it until I had owned the car for about a year!

Besides, you can always make an AU III into a I or a II; the same way you made a 2011 CVPI into every model since 1998 wink.png.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
MNaeemi777
Posted: Oct 14 2017, 09:30 PM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

QUOTE (BrabusAMG @ Oct 14 2017, 04:17 PM)

Forza Horizon 3 has too many cars and their models are full-details, but converting from there is too hard, because:

-Model will lose all materials, after exporting.
-UV maps of the model is weird and must be fixed by yourself
-Most of textures are useless

A few cars I want to convert to MW and C are just FH3 has them. Forza Motorspeed 7 that released past week, its cars has same problem. Only Eclipse 72rus (aka Corvettez06) and YochiThMaster333 at NFSCars can convert from FH3. You need to be professional and patient.

Meanwhile, you can call me "Masih". wink.png

--------------------
BrabusAMG
Posted: Oct 15 2017, 01:06 AM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

The new CVPI base for HS was converted from an FH3 model by Louis himself wink.png, but most of the textures he used were from XJ220's CVPI.

Meanwhile, you can call me "Masih". wink.png

Thanks, Masih smile.png.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
MNaeemi777
Posted: Oct 15 2017, 06:46 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

No problem, Max! wink.png
And yes, it's the best way. smile.png

--------------------
BrabusAMG
Posted: Nov 8 2017, 03:40 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

By the way, Louis, TOCA Race Driver 3 has AU and BA Falcon models as well as VX, VY and VZ Commodore models. I happen to have TRD3 happy.png, so I can try to extract the models if you want. The models are V8 Supercars, so you could also make a replacement for the MHRT Commodore.

I don't know how many LODs the cars have, though. I guess I'll find out.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (26) « First ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll