P

Pages: (26) « First ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> HP/HS Louis' Garage, Racer & Pursuit Cars
MNaeemi777
Posted: Jun 6 2017, 04:35 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 259

QUOTE (CVPI19 @ Jun 6 2017, 12:57 AM)
Why don't you convert the Chevrolet SS, & Crown Victoria from Forza Horizon 3 to Most Wanted as police cars especially the SS would do great replacing the GTOs while the Crown Vics would replace the Civic Cruisers.

Converting from Forza Horizon 3 is too hard and I'm still not able to do and second is my computer is old and can't run some programs. There are interested cars in FH3 I love to convert, but unfortunately I have to buy a high-performance PC, because that one can't. dry.png

There is a FH3 converter in Driving Passion. He was talked about some news about FH3 that you can see it here. Look at second post.

--------------------
Best Regards, MNaeemi777 - NFS Police H.Q. Staff
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
CVPI19
Posted: Jun 6 2017, 04:58 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (MNaeemi777 @ Jun 6 2017, 08:35 AM)
QUOTE (CVPI19 @ Jun 6 2017, 12:57 AM)
Why don't you convert the Chevrolet SS, & Crown Victoria from Forza Horizon 3 to Most Wanted as police cars especially the SS would do great replacing the GTOs while the Crown Vics would replace the Civic Cruisers.

Converting from Forza Horizon 3 is too hard and I'm still not able to do and second is my computer is old and can't run some programs. There are interested cars in FH3 I love to convert, but unfortunately I have to buy a high-performance PC, because that one can't. dry.png

There is a FH3 converter in Driving Passion. He was talked about some news about FH3 that you can see it here. Look at second post.

I found a way it's pretty easy I will tell you in private.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
MNaeemi777
Posted: Jun 6 2017, 06:38 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

QUOTE (CVPI19 @ Jun 6 2017, 07:58 AM)
I found a way it's pretty easy I will tell you in private.

I will be really thankful! wink.png

--------------------
BoxCarRacer
Posted: Jun 8 2017, 01:20 PM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 243

There are too many of these Crown Vic bases. Need to see some Taurus'! biggrin.png

--------------------
user posted image
PM
BrabusAMG
Posted: Jun 8 2017, 06:36 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

Member No.: 75

The reason we have a CVPI base is because there was no complete base available in the staff area (no idea why). This FH3 conversion is reasonably low-poly for a modern car.

Police911 made a Taurus and an Explorer, but they need a bit of work to be more user-friendly (and lower-poly). I'm going to do that sometime. I also got a few cars from Most Wanted 2012 that I'll modify into bases.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
NFS Police Force
Posted: Jun 9 2017, 08:56 AM
Quote Post

Webmaster

Member No.: 6

If you can get those car open I can convert them . The 2016 Charger seams like a better base then the one I made for nfshs . If you need anything converted let me know .I just need stuff open . wink.png

--------------------
NFS Police Force
Webmaster
Chief Of Police
PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: Jun 9 2017, 01:16 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

QUOTE (BoxCarRacer @ Jun 8 2017, 05:20 PM)
There are too many of these Crown Vic bases. Need to see some Taurus'!  biggrin.png

We needed new 98-11 2nd generation Crown Victorias David was the fact the one made by XJ220 wasn't accurate, plus Serge's Crown Victorias were showing signs of aging so it was best that I modified and converted the one from Forza Horizon 3 especially model years that were missing. Serge's Taurus and Explorer need to be modified to work in High Stakes.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
BrabusAMG
Posted: Jun 11 2017, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

I am working on 4 traffic vehicles and 1 player vehicle from MW2012. I noticed that the traffic vehicles had 5 LODs, but the player vehicle had only 3. The problem is, the player vehicle's first LOD is far too high-poly, but the 2 others are too low. FH3 might have a better version. It's a Lamborghini Countach, in case you were wondering.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
MNaeemi777
Posted: Jun 12 2017, 07:27 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Forza is better. I saw all ripped models of MW 2012 and all their parts are attached with together. Also, they have too more textures and you can't understand what textures you should use. Forza cars have lesser textures and deattached parts, but it may take your time.

--------------------
BrabusAMG
Posted: Jun 13 2017, 01:01 AM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

I got the MW2012 version because it was in z3d format. There are quite a few Forza cars that I would get, but converting their formats looks a bit complicated.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
MNaeemi777
Posted: Jun 13 2017, 04:38 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

I know. They are in .z3d and easy to convert, while Forza isn't and takes more time. Look, I'm just gave you a suggestion. However, you can do, whatever you think is better. Hope you success! smile.png

--------------------
CVPI19
Posted: Oct 6 2017, 09:24 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Been a while since I posted here these are cars I made over the summer til now credit goes to Nils aka XJ220 for the original base models. They include remakes of the Atlantica PD CV from NFS III which comes out on Hometown and Country Woods in the PC versions of NFS III & HS and on PlayStation on Atlantica & Aquatica I also ported the cop from those tracks from NFS III to NFS HS, the Pursuit Corvette C5 & Porsche 993 911 Turbo, and even turned Nils' 98 New Beetle into a replacement for EA's Eagle Talon. I also made a new replacement for the police sedans for Hometown & Country Woods based on the scheme of Nils' traffic Caprice replacement in the form of a 97 Crown Victoria. As for the upgrades on the wheels for the Corvette the alpha channel will be changed to match the secondary color, and the inserts for the door handles on the Crown Victoria Police Sedan will also be fixed too and oh I did update Nils' 98 new beetle in the process too. Also Xentek gets credit for the center of the rims on my version of Nils' Corvette too. The upgrades on the Corvette are inspired by both the PlayStation & PC versions respectively

NFS III Atlantica/Aquatica Police Crown Victoria remake

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

97 Ford Crown Victoria Police Sedan replacement

user posted image

Corvette replacements

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
CVPI19
Posted: Oct 6 2017, 09:25 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Here are the 993 911 Turbo replacements & the New Beetle Police Hatchback everyone.

Police Hatchback New Beetle

user posted image

993 911 Turbo replacements

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
BrabusAMG
Posted: Oct 9 2017, 09:12 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

Looks like you've done a lot! You don't really notice how bad the originals are (by current standards) until you see them next to modern re-makes. I'm trying to replace all of the original HS cars eventually; even the traffic.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
AJ_Lethal
Posted: Oct 10 2017, 05:58 AM
Quote Post

VIP

Group: Members
Member No.: 61

The remakes are looking nice, although I suggest coloring the upgraded Corvette and Bonus Porsche wheels gold or gun metal to make them look nicer.

Also the '03' decal on the Bonus Porsche looks stretched.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (26) « First ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll