Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> HS These Can Now Be Made, Pontiac Lemans (1975-1977) & Dragnet Car
Paul Spain
Posted: Jun 3 2018, 02:40 PM
Quote Post

Adminstrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 7

Guys I have finally found a suitable base to use to make 1975-1977 Pontiac Lemans Enforcer police cars, Some might know this car as the sheriff car from Smokey And The Bandit Part 1 but I have plans to make many police cars from it, I have most of the editing done and Nik has helped with the doors to convert the original 2 door by Econobrick to a 4 door. The base is from Econobrick's OLD Carmageddon mods (oddly it never was converted to or made for NFS HighStakes like so many other models he did were). Well that said who wants to help finish this car and the minor edits needed? FrankNFurter seems very busy still so I open it up to whoever else can help.
user posted image
user posted image

1966-1967 Ford Fairlane (still have to convert to 4 door)
user posted image
This is also a Carmageddon mod but it has no READ.ME so I have no idea who made the car,Found on a Google search for 1966-1967 Ford Fairlane.

--------------------
I'm 10-80..All units 10-0!

Enjoying this car very much :D

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Rider66
Posted: Jun 4 2018, 05:59 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 257

QUOTE (Paul Spain @ Jun 3 2018, 05:40 PM)
This is also a Carmageddon mod but it has no READ.ME so I have no idea who made the car,Found on a Google search for 1966-1967 Ford Fairlane.

Seems to be Autopilot's '66 Fairlane. He did a lot of classic cars back in the days, I might still have all of them as a part of my Carmagedon 2 garage. You may take a look at the others at, say, 'Driven To Destruction' site.
PMEmail Poster
Paul Spain
Posted: Jun 4 2018, 07:10 AM
Quote Post

Adminstrator

Member No.: 7

QUOTE (Rider66 @ Jun 4 2018, 01:59 PM)
QUOTE (Paul Spain @ Jun 3 2018, 05:40 PM)

Seems to be Autopilot's '66 Fairlane. He did a lot of classic cars back in the days, I might still have all of them as a part of my Carmagedon 2 garage. You may take a look at the others at, say, 'Driven To Destruction' site.

happy.png Thanks for the info, I'll check that site out, But for now I need to work on getting some done, wink.png That Fairlane will be easy to make into the Dragnet car that Tower21 asked about a while back.

--------------------
I'm 10-80..All units 10-0!

Enjoying this car very much :D

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
NFS Police Force
Posted: Jun 4 2018, 09:28 AM
Quote Post

Webmaster

Member No.: 6

Sweet looks great . wink.png

--------------------
NFS Police Force
Webmaster
Chief Of Police
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll