P

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Request on First Gen XC90 for MW as RPD SUV
BrabusAMG
Posted: Feb 16 2018, 09:41 PM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 75

biggrin.png Nice! How many polygons?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
WZNGT
Posted: Feb 17 2018, 02:48 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 269

QUOTE (MNaeemi777 @ Feb 16 2018, 03:06 PM)

Currently, %65 of model has been completed. smile.png Seems creator was a little newbie, because:
1-There's only a texture and it's for interior.
2-UV mapping of other parts are messed up. (But thanks to Oleg for UV map generator. smile.png)

Sorry, that's why I couldn't release it yet, but I won't let it unfinished, so stay tuned. wink.png

Looks it's going well! Just wondering if the chrome parts of roof racks and front bumper can be turn to black plastic to approach the appearance of basic 2009(I think the Vail one is a basic 09) model and RPD SUV? And will the original rims be used or there are some other rim options?
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
MNaeemi777
Posted: Feb 17 2018, 03:11 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Member No.: 259

1-This car will be released with importing black plastic parts, lightbars and car skin from cop SUV.
2-I put original wheel of this car under of the car, because most games of NFS needs this method. I'll release it with a savegame that includes this car and you can customize wheels too. smile.png

@BrabusAMG I can't see yet, because ZModeler 2.2.5 crashes, when I'm trying to see polygons. After completing parts and skin, I'll export it as old .z3d and in 2.0.7, I'll make LOD parts and damaged parts.

--------------------
Best Regards, MNaeemi777 - NFS Police H.Q. Staff
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
WZNGT
Posted: Feb 18 2018, 03:54 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 269

QUOTE (MNaeemi777 @ Feb 17 2018, 03:11 AM)
1-This car will be released with importing black plastic parts, lightbars and car skin from cop SUV.
2-I put original wheel of this car under of the car, because most games of NFS needs this method. I'll release it with a savegame that includes this car and you can customize wheels too. smile.png

@BrabusAMG I can't see yet, because ZModeler 2.2.5 crashes, when I'm trying to see polygons. After completing parts and skin, I'll export it as old .z3d and in 2.0.7, I'll make LOD parts and damaged parts.

Nice, looking forward to see how it turns out~

PS: No need to bother with the savegame, since I already have the save with cop cars and trainers for more than 10 years XP
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
MNaeemi777
Posted: Feb 18 2018, 08:50 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Member No.: 259

If you don't need, I'll ignore the savegame. wink.png

--------------------
Best Regards, MNaeemi777 - NFS Police H.Q. Staff
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll