Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> I need to vent, Troubles at work
Paul Spain
  Posted: Feb 23 2017, 04:46 AM
Quote Post

Adminstrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 7

Ok before I get into this I want to say this does NOT apply to ANY one here or at NFS/Modding sites..That said here goes.

All mostly goes well here where at I work at but there's always that one brown noser at every job it seems, They may or may not be effecting you..Well here is no exception..The guy is a pain in the ass..Royally, So anyway he asked me one day if I could deal with the huge tires because he couldn't do heavy lifting because he pulled his stomache muscles out of whack..So I said ok, Well yesterday on my final break coming back from the restroom I stopped by inspection to check with the inspectors and see if they had any tires that needed to be brought back to us to trim cause some people on my line are LAZY!! and don't trim right, Well they didn't, Then I got back to work, There he was cellphone out timing me on my break ohmy.png. Paul! you're 3 min late. I explain why and I also might add the boss had told me to do this as well long ago and I do as the boss says. He gets all higgly piggly and don't care, Lectures me on the break times and then gets all pissed..

Well this will be the last time I help him, Let him burst his belly for all I care, He can show up to work wrapped in a bandage, UGH! He stands round us all timing us on our break or lunch hour to the min/to the second, Any thing holds you up you hear about it from him, thinks just cause he's supervisor he's a bigshot, Well I got news for him, I been keeping a secret from him..I happen to know that if you're promoted to trim superviosr on that job it's like a kiss of death..They will work you til your time is up and then hire on a new sup.

Also, I don't like back stabbers either..AND as for his little spy games..Oh I used to be paid to spy on people so 2 can play this game and I'm way better at it and he better hope he's not got a record..ANYTHING you do in my state I can find out and I hold on to said knowledge and wait for just the right time and then I strike..Or say you're driving along..You didn't stop at that stop sign or you're speeding cause you're late for something..You finally slow down 15-20 min before you get somewhere, You think you got by with it but then you noticed a car behind you most of the way..Then it turns away when you make your turn to where ever..That just might be me!.

Well that said I hope everyone is having a good morning.

--------------------
I'm 10-80..All units 10-0!

Enjoying this car very much :D

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll