P

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Retexturing officers in both of NFSMW and C., Cutscene and driver cops.
ahmad
Posted: Oct 3 2013, 08:47 AM
Quote Post

V.I.P

Group: Members
Member No.: 30

I want everybody help me to make a uniform colours, my new idea.

what's tools used to make colour for cutscene officers and cop driver, can everybody reply to me.

But i think, the tools used is:

adobe photoshop.
NFS TexED.

--------------------
Everything are here to stay....
PMEmail Poster
NFS Police Force
Posted: Oct 3 2013, 09:44 AM
Quote Post

Webmaster

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 6

You are asking the wrong people we don't do nfsmw yet or carbon .

--------------------
NFS Police Force
Webmaster
Chief Of Police
PMEmail Poster
ahmad
Posted: Oct 3 2013, 09:55 AM
Quote Post

V.I.P

chris, i know NFSPolice HQ team has largest interest of modding for HS and HP2 than MW or carbon, but your buddy louis (CVPI19), he made a retextures and mods for Most wanted 2005 yes, i need help from him please, please i would like to make mods for two titles like MW and C for first time, and i am often playing for these titles, and also i need make any textures mod, i know carbon and MW as of yet, but myself myself, making these with help, ask louis to help me, louis he knows about NFSMW.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
CVPI19
Posted: Oct 3 2013, 06:30 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (ahmad @ Oct 3 2013, 12:55 PM)
chris, i know NFSPolice HQ team has largest interest of modding for HS and HP2 than MW or carbon, but your buddy louis (CVPI19), he made a retextures and mods for Most wanted 2005 yes, i need help from him please, please i would like to make mods for two titles like MW and C for first time, and i am often playing for these titles, and also i need make any textures mod, i know carbon and MW as of yet, but myself myself, making these with help, ask louis to help me, louis he knows about NFSMW.

Well I used a tool called NFSEdit to export & import textures as well as MSPaint, etc & I had to learn how to do cars for MW in fact one of my future projects will be a Caprice PPV in RPD livery for the future.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
Delta Force
Posted: Oct 3 2013, 07:55 PM
Quote Post

Super Moderator

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 3

Kid, there is this thing called a private message. If you want to talk to somebody without posting on the board, that's what the private messaging system is for. And if you need help from someone, don't ask the admin to ask that person, ask the person directly. If you want Louis' help, then PM him and ask him, he won't bite smile.png

--------------------
user posted image
- Super Moderator & Designer -
- NFS Police HQ Staff -
PM
ahmad
Posted: Oct 4 2013, 12:26 AM
Quote Post

V.I.P

QUOTE (Delta Force @ Oct 3 2013, 10:55 PM)
Kid, there is this thing called a private message. If you want to talk to somebody without posting on the board, that's what the private messaging system is for. And if you need help from someone, don't ask the admin to ask that person, ask the person directly. If you want Louis' help, then PM him and ask him, he won't bite smile.png

I Would like to PM Louis a.k.a CVPI19 to come to this topic, but i'm still need more help, thank you delta force for ask me about PM, i'm forgot this.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
ahmad
Posted: Oct 4 2013, 12:36 AM
Quote Post

V.I.P

QUOTE (CVPI19 @ Oct 3 2013, 09:30 PM)
QUOTE (ahmad @ Oct 3 2013, 12:55 PM)

Well I used a tool called NFSEdit to export & import textures as well as MSPaint, etc & I had to learn how to do cars for MW in fact one of my future projects will be a Caprice PPV in RPD livery for the future.

Louis about police officers in cutscene and cop drivers in both MW and C, for textures, i try to match the officers in mw and c with real life police officers and uniforms, like in MW to match the officers in cutscene and cop drivers with real baltimore city police uniforms and vests colours, and in carbon to match the officers in cutscene and drivers with real los angeles police uniforms and vests colours, make excellent colour for both them, i need tutorial with pictures, post pictures of reskin officers from both cutscene and cop drivers here, alright louis, help me here please.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll