Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> RARE jem found (The Moscow Mod)
Paul Spain
Posted: Jul 11 2017, 12:38 PM
Quote Post

Adminstrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 7

Going through OLD stuff I found the Moscow mod, A OLD mod that replaced the game's traffic with a stylized Moscow pack, Pack includes alot of old hard to find now cars,trucks,and a van..These might all be up at NFS cars but not sure, Anyway here's the МИЛИЦИЯ (police) vehicles, Note: These are OLD so not much use editing most but I find the Ford Mondeo has potential and can be used to make limited police edits that are easy and don't require much flipping round of the texture (like Bulgaria,Germany,England,Ireland,etc. ) Or if anyone else wishes they can also "rework" it by giving it bodylines.

Lada 2105 Highway Patrol ГАИ (replaces Pursuit BMW M5) (DodgeBoy..And likely one of his very first cars laugh.png,they converted it from NFS3 to 4 for this mod)
user posted image
Not worth reworking as I have a better base and will use it to replace this when I post the mod.

Lada 21099 Highway Patrol ДПС (MMJ Piglet) (with editing by Yeuntsu_Yzorak) (replaces Pursuit Caprice)
user posted image
user posted image
Might try to do something with it or might just use a better one to replace this one.

Ford Mondeo Highway Patrol ДПС (author unknown but this car in it's civillian form might be up somewhere) (Replaces Pursuit CrownVic)
user posted image
The Mondeo would be a nice rework idea as I haven't found too many police cars of that car and want to make some, I can make some with the car as is but it would be nice to have it edited to better standard too. I'm still puzzled as to why the maker didn't put coplights on it huh.png.

UAZ 469 (Michael) (Replaces Pursuit SUV)
user posted image
user posted image
I have a better one and will use it to replace this one when I post the mod.

The mod was either clearly still in development or the author decided not to replace additional police vehicles as the Corvette,Camaro,Porsche 911,Hatchback,and Lamborghini Diablo police are NOT replaced by a Russian counterpart or paint job..Anyway though this is a rare jem in my opinion, Now all we need is a nice Moscow track smile.png . If NFS Fan83 would make one. sleep.png .

--------------------
I'm 10-80..All units 10-0!

Enjoying this car very much :D

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Paul Spain
Posted: Jul 11 2017, 01:33 PM
Quote Post

Adminstrator

Now here's the non police vehicles (those that was replaced that is,Continued because of our stupid amount per images post limits here DX):

Esedan:
user posted image
Esemi:
user posted image
Hatchback:
user posted image
Minivan:
user posted image
Pickup:
user posted image
Sedan2:
user posted image
Sedan4:
user posted image

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Paul Spain
Posted: Jul 11 2017, 01:33 PM
Quote Post

Adminstrator

And had to continue yet again because of you know what DX.

Semi:
user posted image
Snowplow:
user posted image
Frank likes this one laugh.png
Suv:
user posted image
Truck50's
user posted image
Wagon:
user posted image
Watertruck:
user posted image

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll