P

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Whats your name and profile picture about?, get to know your fellow members!
slego9
Posted: Jun 20 2016, 07:50 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Group: Members
Member No.: 229

so this is a little almost game where you can share why you picked your username and profile picture.

I shall go first this is an example but also my actual reasons

Username: I picked my user name about 6 years ago when I was at a friends place and my usual name was taken (littleguy5 5 because I was 5 the rest is self explanatory) so I had no idea what I wanted my username to be so my friend said you should have it be slego S because our name starts with S and Lego because you like Lego and it sounded cool so thats what I picked the 9 was added when I was 9 and when I created this account I forgot to drop it.

Profile picture: I feel like this one is pretty self explanatory but as it stands I am currently a flight/duty corporal at 507 air cadet squadron in Nova Scotia Canada. fun fact I was in army cadets before air.

Bonus usernames I have used: I have used thedemogamer or thedemogamerslp and thats my normal one I have been using for the last few years I stopped/started phasing using slego9 a few years back but I for some reason used it here and on my origin account. the only other user name I can think of I have not mentioned was Undercover6 but I only used that once because I couldn't think straight and forgot my normal ones/didnt want to be using my normal ones I have only used the name on one forum...... this forum......

anyways I would love to know why you guys picked what you picked smile.png

--------------------
(Insert awesome signature here)

PMUsers Website
BrabusAMG
Posted: Jun 20 2016, 04:09 PM
Quote Post

Moderator Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 75

My original profile picture was replaced when I was made a staff member. It was a photo of the world's fastest police car, a 2005 Brabus Rocket. I don't think it ever patrolled any roads, it was a show car.

I picked my username before I joined any forums.

Brabus is the world's largest (and coolest) car tuner. They hold several "world's fastest (x)" records. They mainly deal with Mercedes-Benz cars; although they change so much on the donor cars that they are actually classified as a manufacturer. As for AMG, well, it's probably obvious.

Basically they are two of my favourite car makers, because I have always loved Mercedes-Benz.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Paul Spain
Posted: Jun 20 2016, 11:05 PM
Quote Post

Adminstrator

Member No.: 7

I just decided to use my ACTUAL name tongue.png as I'd used so many user names elsewhere I figured I'd use my real name this time round cool.png .

--------------------
I'm 10-80..All units 10-0!

Enjoying this car very much :D

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
XJ220
Posted: Jun 21 2016, 07:53 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Member No.: 9

I chose mine when I was addicted to NFS II (SE). That intro! The music! The cars!...

Normally I either use the XJ220's gas cap as my avatar or Rammstein's band logo because I like both.
Not an option in these forums because I need to be easily recognizable as your favorite admin tongue.png

--------------------
user posted image
The official Birthday Man.

Guess the Police Car Challenge
PMEmail Poster
Paul Spain
Posted: Jun 21 2016, 11:38 AM
Quote Post

Adminstrator

QUOTE (XJ220 @ Jun 21 2016, 03:53 PM)
I chose mine when I was addicted to NFS II (SE). That intro! The music! The cars!...

Normally I either use the XJ220's gas cap as my avatar or Rammstein's band logo because I like both.
Not an option in these forums because I need to be easily recognizable as your favorite admin tongue.png

NFS 2 was ok but it's too bad they took the cops out of it at the last minute before release. It would have toped HighStakes had they not as it had way more international locales.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Dark One
Posted: Jul 8 2016, 12:43 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Member No.: 42

There is still dispute, whether it was the nickname of mysterious partner that used to patrol with Max Rockatansky, or simply his own, because he work solo (and is the only one, who have his name written on the patrol car). Either way, I have it ever since I registered myself an account on NFS Cars (as Dark1, because someone already beat me to it tongue.png), back when Viper was still admin there. And for almost just as long I'm the super lazy Board's Evil™ on various NFS police car sites. laugh.png

--------------------
user posted image
[ - MAINTAIN RIGHT - ]
PMEmail Poster
BoxCarRacer
Posted: Jul 8 2016, 06:04 PM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 243

BoxCarRacer was a short-lived band that included a couple members from Blink182, which was my favourite band at the time. I liked the name so I started to use it.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
slego9
Posted: Jul 10 2016, 10:05 AM
Quote Post

Super V.I.P

Member No.: 229

^ the stuff you learn.

--------------------
(Insert awesome signature here)

PMUsers Website
Kor76pakeDH
Posted: Nov 16 2016, 05:17 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

if your enemy the one you attaked attaks you, he will detroy all your defense....
stop building defences and build fleets; they are much much more useful
Paul Spain
Posted: Nov 16 2016, 12:54 PM
Quote Post

Adminstrator

QUOTE (BoxCarRacer @ Jul 9 2016, 02:04 AM)
BoxCarRacer was a short-lived band that included a couple members from Blink182, which was my favourite band at the time. I liked the name so I started to use it.

mellow.png huh.png I thought you may have been influenced by the late great Boxcar Willy who sang Wabash Cannonball LOL, I thought it was a mashup of love of country music and racing smile.png.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll