P

Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

> PS1 NFSHS Police Lamborghini Diablo SV, Request
Tactical Unit Enforcer
Posted: Jul 28 2014, 04:14 AM
Quote Post

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 102

l would like to specifically request the PS1 High Stakes American pursuit Diablo SV to be made for the PC version, l don't mind if its a stand alone addon or if it can have a low enough poly count to also be a traffic police replacement. It would be really good if this car could be made since its one of my favourite police vehicles to drive in the PS1 Version, l recently ripped and converted the siren sounds of the PS1 version using PSound which will go well with it and l may make a video to show the light pattern it has if at all needed. Thanks and would appreciate if this can be done smile.png

Here's a link to a picture:
http://nfs.wikia.com/wiki/File:Pursuit_Ame...the_garage..png

--------------------
user posted image
PM
CVPI19
Posted: Oct 27 2014, 12:24 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Tactical Unit Enforcer @ Jul 28 2014, 08:14 AM)
l would like to specifically request the PS1 High Stakes American pursuit Diablo SV to be made for the PC version, l don't mind if its a stand alone addon or if it can have a low enough poly count to also be a traffic police replacement. It would be really good if this car could be made since its one of my favourite police vehicles to drive in the PS1 Version, l recently ripped and converted the siren sounds of the PS1 version using PSound which will go well with it and l may make a video to show the light pattern it has if at all needed. Thanks and would appreciate if this can be done smile.png

Here's a link to a picture:
http://nfs.wikia.com/wiki/File:Pursuit_Ame...the_garage..png

I will do this in the future using FM4's Diablo SV but it will take time though.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
ICE x Toxiic
Posted: Feb 4 2016, 12:40 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 88

Mind the bump, but was this ever finished?
This was also my favorite police car to use on the PSX version as well. To see it make a comeback would be pretty sweet.

--------------------
\\The Emperor protects!//
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
CVPI19
Posted: Feb 4 2016, 01:33 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (ICE x Toxiic @ Feb 4 2016, 03:40 AM)
Mind the bump, but was this ever finished?
This was also my favorite police car to use on the PSX version as well. To see it make a comeback would be pretty sweet.

It's not happening now sorry I have a lot of projects and things in my life I would do this on my own terms sorry this topic is now closed.

--------------------
NFS Police HQ Staff
www.nfspolicehq.com
PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll